Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i dont plan on doing no body kits or skirts because i dont think they should go on certain cars, the front of my car is naked looking though, it could use some help, what do you guys think i should get, i have the mesh type r grille already, with oem fog lights, which lip should i get, the mugen style, type R style or the OEM style lip?

·
Registered
79 Posts
i just ordered a Mugen one for my 01 Accord, will post pix up when it's done...

here's photoshop of it...the one on the right is mine and the one on the left is I think HKSPowers one but now colored in black like mine and I've added in the fog lights...oh i can't wait till it arrives.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
why the hell does the OEM lip cost so much. i figured its because its honda but they gotta have knock offs for less man.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well i guess thats a good reason, but cmon man, what about unpainted knock offs

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hmmm.. the Mugen lip looks good. It seems to hang a little lower which makes it sportier than the Type R lip, but personally, I am still impressed with the OEM lip. It's still looks tight on my ride.

Also, I plan to add some splitters to enhance the aero dynamics of my ride. :cool:

·
Registered
191 Posts
yea... oem lips are still the best out there... they just match perfectly on our coupes... i mean, just take a look at frryy's pics man... nuff said there

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
word, **** i think i will just go ahead and get one save myself the paint money.:D
where is the cheapest apart from on here in the classified

1 - 20 of 23 Posts