Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, i dind't know where else to put this,but it looks like a good deal for those that can afford it.

18" Mugen GP wheels
For the Honda/Acura owners:

Best deal on quality genuine Mugen wheels: retail $2483.00 and now $780.34 + shipping

Specifications: 18x7.5J, Offset 48, Bolt Hole 114.3 (5 hole), Weight only 16.5 lbs each (out of box).

Kit comes with the following: 4 forged aluminum wheels, 4 center caps, 4 tire valves, Tire pressure place card, Lug nut holder caution label, Spare tire warning label, Lug nut holder, and 20 Mugen lug nuts.

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=BASK&Store_Code=CHHAC&Action=A DPR&Product_Code=STIMDONKULOUS27&Attributes=Yes&Qu antity=1 [collegehillshonda.com]

picture:
http://www.collegehillshonda.com/...en1024.jpg

Credit to "slickdeals.net"

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,766 Posts
? i checked it out on slickdeals.net. I still dont believe it. How do you know that mugen kit is the actual wheels?

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
bought 2 set. Muahahaha

In My dreams...

·
07/15/2009
487 Posts
This is legit guys. I ordered 5 sets of these. (Still on backordered but should be here within a week to a week after.) Honda is discontinuing these GP's as soon as they clean out the stock room. (So pretty much limited quantity available)

Best bet is call Collegehills Honda in Ohio and Speak to Paul about this promotion. Should be $730.34+ shipping for each set.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered my set and still on backorder due to the lugnuts, ordered last week.

Figured for the price can't beat it, especially Mugen Wheels.

If you order through the phone, they will not charge until they are ready to ship.

Link still active just visit here.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Oh and btw, these are on backorder, the 8th gen civic guys got like first dibs on these wheels ever since last month. So there is a long long line for these

·
07/15/2009
487 Posts
god. everyone and their mothers are gonna have these wheels. 132 pages worth of civic drivers who ordered these wheels, yikes.
8thcivic kids just love to talk about non-sense and count up the post numbers. Actual order of these sets were less than 300 I believe. Which isn't too bad considering how many civics you see on the road. Also, A lot of tsx drivers are using gp's nowdays.

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
even if everyone on those pages did actually order it, you can't blame them. you'd be retarded not to, even if a lot of other people have them. super lightweight forged rims in a nice design by one of the most well known brands for the price of ROTAS?!!? i wish i had the money saved up :(

oh well, lots will be for sale in about a year or two when im sure people will want to move on, if not sooner.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
yah light weight rims for less then 1g is pretty hard to come by. You can't really blame them. I will wait a few years and once it played out I am going to get a set for 500 bucks watch.

·
初めまして
248 Posts
if you do a quick search on the net, these are being sold around $1200 - $1600.

Even for that price, it's a steal, especially for a forged 18 wheels rated at 16.5lbs

1 - 20 of 21 Posts