Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lights on my dash and clock went out... So, after reading through the threads I figured thats a Multiplex unit. I went to a dealership and got a new Multiplex for $150, put it in, and guess what, the lights still didn't work. I took the car to my mechanic, he took out the dash, played with the wires and lights came on! So, now i got an extra multiplex and dealership said no returns on electrical parts. So, if anybody here needs an original driver's side Multiplex from 2000 V6 Coupe, let me know...

·
Registered
236 Posts
AlexL said:
The lights on my dash and clock went out... So, after reading through the threads I figured thats a Multiplex unit. I went to a dealership and got a new Multiplex for $150, put it in, and guess what, the lights still didn't work. I took the car to my mechanic, he took out the dash, played with the wires and lights came on! So, now i got an extra multiplex and dealership said no returns on electrical parts. So, if anybody here needs an original driver's side Multiplex from 2000 V6 Coupe, let me know...

i blew mine few days ago.

let me know how much u want for it.
thanks tony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts