Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know where to post this or if anyone cares about my little korean car but I though I'd post pictures and mods about my car. I just joined to look for stuff for my friends 2003 Honda Accord V6.

At Home:

At Formula D (Car-Show portion):

Engine Shot:

Random Picture:

This is almost when it was brand new. I had 2 mods done to it already.

My first car show:

These Pictures were taken at Treasure Island in Northern California. If you guys come here to Northern California check this place out. Cool place to take pictures:

INTERIOR:
SpeedHut Triple Gauge Pod Pillar
AEM 6-IN-1 Wideband Uego A/F Controller
AutoMeter 20psi Boost/Vac Gauge
AutoMeter 100psi Oil Pressure Gauge
KDM Multigauges
KDM Steering Wheel Emblem

EXTERIOR:
Zefiro Rhonda Front Bumper
GT Tech Type B Side Skirts
Shark Racing Vertical Doors
K3 Carbon Fiber OEM Hood
Straw512 Eyelines
KDM Emblem Conversion
KDM Wheel Caps
20% Window Tint
Clear Cornered Head Lights
MonkiBoy’s Redded Out Tail-Lights
Shorter Antenna

PERFORMANCE:
Next Generation Motorsports Single Turbo Kit
Next Generation Motorsports IceBox Upper Intake Manifold
Next Generation Motorsports Stage 3 Lower Intake Manifold
Next Generation Motorsports MafterBurner 2 Fuel Tuner
Next Generation Motorsports Battery Relocation Kit
Next Generation Motorsports Stainless Steel Bolt Kit
Ripp Modifications 310cc Injectors
Custom 2.5" Exhaust
Weapon-R Engine Damper Kit
Gyrex Grounding Wire Kit

SUSPENSION:
Progress Technology Rear Sway Bar
Mussa Type B Front Strut Bar

MISCELLANEOUS:
Fake Greddy Carb Sticker
'EJECT' Hazard Button Cover
Bra Warning Sun-Visor Decal

·
the tooth
307 Posts
nice car man. My friend has one of those in V6. VERY surprisingly quick and torqey. I love them a lot! keep up the good work.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
before i didnt roll with any crews. i went to extreme auto fest with my hyundai club and i went to formula d with team tryanny but we broke up... u prolly saw me on onlineshowoff.

right now i started a team called W.O.T. which stands for wide open throttle. we have about 6 members.

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
nice pics! I really like those cars for some reason. A guy in my development had one but he traded it for an EVO. I honestly liked his Tib better since it was much more unique. I actually saw his car parked at the mall the other day too and it still looked nice so it looks like the 2nd owner is taking good care of it.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
pulled and surprised a tuscan today coming out of a tollbooth.

guy gave me a nod thumbs up and we went in our different directions.

looked mad nice.

·
Registered
179 Posts
tuscani is a tiburon model in korea which has like 260-290 horsepower i believe or maybe less not sure. cool cars tho.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Great Car Man, My 04 Tuscani is coming together nicely. I just bought my new Carbon Creation Invader CF Hood. I've seen the hood on Tibby's before and it looks great. I drop my car off at the body shop to get my CF hood and the rest of my Tuscani Badges put on. I already have the wheels, engine bay, and steering wheel badges put on. I also just bought the Tuscani Mission Plate and got it put in, it looks great and adds alot to my interior. When I get my car back in a few days I will post some pics for you guys to see.
Sweet Tibby man, looks great.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I haven't got my car back from the shop yet man. It should be done very soon, I just dropped it off today. Earlier this year I hit a dear and messed up the bumper, one fog light, right fender and hood. I picked my car up about a month ago from the shop but my CF hood hadn't came in yet. It got last week, I saw the hood and it looked great. I just haven't seen it on my Tibby yet. I got the hood for about 450 and got it shipped to the shop for right at 600 bucks. So I hope it isn't messed up, if so I'll be pissed. LOL The shop is also putting my other Tuscani Badges on to so it should be looking pretty sweet when I pick it up. I have a pic of my engine bay in my picture gallery if you wanna check it out. I have already put the Tuscani badge on the engine. Tell how it looks to ya if you check it out.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts