Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I decided to be the next one on the board to go with a 3.5L conversion. The Accord just wasn't doing it for me anymore. So its all done, what do you all think. :eek:

will have better pictures soon. But it is still a V6 and definately still a honda so I will still be around here. And there is a lovely picture of my accord before i started to part it out in the background...kinda miss it a little but the Pilot is a BLAST to drive. Will post up pics of my planned mods later. Thanks again everyone for all the help on the accord.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Modded Pilot? :ugh2:

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
it was my dads....so he told me I could have it if i took my car mostly back to stock (left the intake and exhaust per his request)...and he would trade my car in when he got a new one but he drives a lot further than me and the accord will be more cost effective for him and the pilot much more convenient for me....i moved out a while back and realized how for what i do the accord wasn't big enough and my roads were death on the accord and sucked even worse durring winter. With the pilot as far as "mods" i mean wheels, grille guard, OEM paint matched fender flares, taillights, headlight conversions, already having the side step tubes...speakers and a good chrome exhaust tip/muffler if I can find a good cadillac style exit (side exit behind the rear wheel/tire..

Tailights from TYC

Axis 20"

Westin Brush Guard

Mirror Trim

Bumper Garnish

OEM Fender Flares (Paint Matched from Dealer)

·
Registered
758 Posts
smokin6speed said:
Well I decided to be the next one on the board to go with a 3.5L conversion. The Accord just wasn't doing it for me anymore. So its all done, what do you all think. :eek:

will have better pictures soon. But it is still a V6 and definately still a honda so I will still be around here. And there is a lovely picture of my accord before i started to part it out in the background...kinda miss it a little but the Pilot is a BLAST to drive. Will post up pics of my planned mods later. Thanks again everyone for all the help on the accord.
im confused, these must be old pix cuz there's no snow on the ground. not only that, but its cold as F around these parts, i let my car be dirty cuz im not washing it when its 35 degrees out! screw that! :)

·
Registered
758 Posts
smokin6speed said:
it was my dads....so he told me I could have it if i took my car mostly back to stock (left the intake and exhaust per his request)...and he would trade my car in when he got a new one but he drives a lot further than me and the accord will be more cost effective for him and the pilot much more convenient for me....i moved out a while back and realized how for what i do the accord wasn't big enough and my roads were death on the accord and sucked even worse durring winter. With the pilot as far as "mods" i mean wheels, grille guard, OEM paint matched fender flares, taillights, headlight conversions, already having the side step tubes...speakers and a good chrome exhaust tip/muffler if I can find a good cadillac style exit (side exit behind the rear wheel/tire..

I saw a lowered CRT the other day on 20's, it looked pretty nice, had the running boards, flares and all, i was impressed

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
he prob meant CRV?

I was thinking the same as deuzezwild, when you said "modded Pilot"... but now that I see what mods your talking about... I think that will be one nice Pilot. Nice trade.

·
Registered
758 Posts
smokin6speed said:
crt??? and yea that is a pic from my parents house about a year ago...before i moved out

sorry yes, CRV...i think that they are the boxiest most ugly ride out, but this one i was diggin.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i dislike the CRV almost as much as i dislike the Element...just don't get it...and the thing that is even worse is that it sells well LOL...but i can't wait to get the money saved to do all of this stuff...will take a little longer seeing as how i have to pay bills now..

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice car man. I had an 04 pilot loaded also but I traded it off on my 06 accord : ). The pilot was getting too soccer mom for me. Yet its still an amazing car.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
alright well call me a loser or what not but I just couldn't take it...had to drive the accord the other day to go to the dentist becuase my dad needed to borrow the pilot for business....and needless to say after driving the pilot for almost a month the accord was F'In AmAZING......so after some hard bargaining i've got it to this. The accord is mine still to do with as I please. But I can use the Pilot at will for trips and such but keep the accord for my daily driver....so i still need to get rid of the suspension but that is all that is going to go....as the original plan....just too low for my new house...road is an old brick road and a LOT of dips that could rip a bumper clean off...so going to have to go with something a little less of a drop...probalbly h-techs or something similar....but man i missed shiftin gears and givin the 6speed hell on the freeway....it was a nice change..and just couldn't do the sluggish power of the pilot another second..

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
:laugh: Supercharge the pilot ;)

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
at least i just traded with someone that i could get it back from...i'm really glad that I didnt trade it in on that truck....took this for me to realize that I really like my car too much to get rid of it.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
You own a 7th gen AV6 6 speed and have a Pilot to drive around in, quit complaining!

J/P :laugh:

At least you were able to get the Accord back.

VTEC-v6! said:
Supercharge the pilot ;)
:and1: :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hahaha. Coming from a pilot I feel the same way as you. It is a very nice vehicle but by no means is it an accord.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts