Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I bought an AP1 S2000 last month and also moved into a new house, so I need to free up some cash> I'm planning on taking my Accord back to stock, spending a month detailing it, and then selling it and buying a German wagon that's probably going to cost me thousands a month to keep running. I have the following items for sale. I didn't research prices so they're all OBO, don't whine if the prices are too high just make an offer:

1) Comptech Exhaust: $800 OBO
2) Koni Yellows: $400 OBO
3) Eibach Pro-Kits: $100 OBO
4) Eibach rear camber adjustable end link: $60 OBO
5) 18x8.5" TL A-SPEC wheels +45 offset with 235/40/ZR18 Yokohama AVS ES-100 tires (50-60% tread left): $800 OBO
6) AEM V2 with Dryflow filter: $150 OBO
7) 17" Honda CR-V steel wheels with Dunlop winter tires (2 of the tires will last another winter, the other 2 are shot): $200 OBO

I do need stock parts, so local people that can swap with me will get preference. I am located in Brighton MI and will provide my garage and free labor to install any of the above. That's worth the drive for anyone in a 300 mile radius. Please PM me if you want any of this.

Hewre are some pics of the set up :

Chris

·
686 Posts
Hate to see another nice looking SMR Accord part out and be sold. Goodluck with the sale bro. Prices are priced to sale and are at a deal!
Vouch for a good and long loyal member!

·
Driver for hire
208 Posts
^dammit, that's what I was after too.....if anyone flakes, I want next in line.

EDIT: Congrats on the AP1. That's been my car of choice since '99 but couldn't see myself lacking the use of a backseat and therefore wound up with the Accord.

·
bka SouthBay7thGen
637 Posts
very nice price on that super rare comptech exhaust. if I didn't have the EVO 2s already and if shipping was an option, I wouldve grabbed these ASAP. glws!

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry that I didn't say this but I made these prices for trade with your stock parts. There are no dibs, the first person who will come to my house and swap parts will get this stuff. If I sit on it for more than a couple months ill consider shipping, but the plan right now is to take this back to stock an either sell it or keep it. I'm really in no hurry.

The rear lip fitment is pretty good but I've since been rear ended in parking lots twice so the entire rear bumper is getting replaced and the lip is going into a dumpster.

If anyone is serious about the Comptech and will swap or pay for shipping + a used stock exhaust, I can record a few sound clips. It is an incredible sounding exhaust and I wish my ap1 sounded like it. I know these are very rare and hard to find, I searched for months before finding mine locally by chance.

My S2k is an 03 GPW/tan. I will post pics once I get the paint up to my standards.
Chris

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hate to see another nice looking SMR Accord part out and be sold. Goodluck with the sale bro. Prices are priced to sale and are at a deal!
Vouch for a good and long loyal member!
Thanks man! I am trying to get my wife to sell her Accord as I really am having a difficult time thinking of losing mine. 182k mi, still surprises mustang GT's and the biggest issue I've had is a clutch master cylinder. The car has been amazing and I really want to just bring it back to stock and use it as my rainy day/winter car. I didn't realize how un-sporty my accord was until I bought my ap1, now even with the mods it feels like a fast school bus!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts