Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 98 Accord that I just got a month ago *56k friendly now*

Got me a 98 Accord Coupe a month ago. Finally registered it last week. Missing driver side skirt and damaged rear lip. My god how much it cost just for a pair of skirts and rear skirt from Honda. With those prices I can get the Kamarina body kit already which looks way better then the stock. Oh wells.

Over all the car looks to me in decent shape now with the new mods freshly installed two days ago. Did not yet wipe the engine neatly. Just ran it over quickly with a wet towel. Something though to do in a few days.

Let me know what you guys think. Just installed a 18" Chrome rims, Greddy SP2 Exhaust, Megan Headers and CP cold intake.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Resizeeeeee

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Jesus christ those pics are way too big. Resize them please!

You look like you're missing the drivers side skirt. My only suggestions would be to get another side skirt, take the black protective stuff off the back wheel wells, and drop it. Looks nice.

·
He Is The Fu<king Master
619 Posts
Is megan a new brand or did you mean to say mugen?? i have seen this several times on ebay though so i thought i would ask because i have not heard it before.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
WICKEDFX said:
Is megan a new brand or did you mean to say mugen?? i have seen this several times on ebay though so i thought i would ask because i have not heard it before.
Megan is the brand. You are not imagining things lol.

·
LaLaLaLa
4,852 Posts
dood you know wat you shud do? i was thinking this randomly since i recently repainted my faded side skirts. i thought it wudve been easier ifyou just went to a parking structure and STEAL someones side skirts. i mean. its held together by 2 lil screws by the wheel well and you just push the side skirt to the front to pop it out. jack the lil plastic thingies too. haha, im jk man. buy some wings west side skirts are pretty OEM looking. they look like the newer 6th gen skirts. i think its like $250 or so? flows pretty well with stock. drop you car man

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
hey looks good but even better if you got all the oem lip kit pieces. I noticed that you have the rear and passenger side, but whatever happened to the front lip and driver side skirt?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts