Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted the sale a couple weeks ago that i'm parting out my car

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59254

The reason why i backed out because i thought my sister was going to buy the car by itself but it turned out someone else is going to buy it but wants it stock. So therefore i'am parting it out once again and for sure this time around. So whoever dibbed on the item on the other thread, please remind me who u are and what u dibbed on. Thank you guys, i hope ur not mad at me

Front mugen lip - 120

Wings West Sides and Rear (i need stock sides, either black or primered is fine)

Tenzo Mean 6 rims 18's silver - $620

Greddy MX exhaust cat-back - $300

M3 Lip Spoiler - (Kiet)

Carbon Fiber Hood w/ sparco hood pins - $210

Teins Basics (need your stock + $400)

Clear lens for rear bumper - $10

Blue AEM CAI intake - $100

Black Iodized Door locks - $20

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the basics comes with tein shocks and they are very comfortable. The price of the wheels does come with the tires

·
Registered
109 Posts
Dibs on Tein...

·
Registered
86 Posts
what is the spec of the wheels??? do u know the weight of them??
tires come with them??

i think i need some informations of them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I had dibs on the black anodized door locks :) sorry I was busy and couldn't get the money order out today, but I will send it for sure tomorrow.

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weight i'm not sure but u can look it up, Its Tenzo Mean 6 18's. Tires are 3 Ceat (falken company) and one kumho all have 75% left

·
Registered
336 Posts
I just searched ebay and found a bunch of those M3 replica spoilers for our cars, but they are all "put on" using adhesive tape, I can imagine hitting 100mph and the spoiler rips off. That would look so sad. How fast has anyone actually gone with this type of spoiler that is "taped" onto your trunk lid.

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow u dunno the miracle of 3m. I've had the spoiler on my car for quite a while and i've maxed out at 140 before and nothing even happened.

·
Registered
336 Posts
fluxcapcaitor said:
wow u dunno the miracle of 3m. I've had the spoiler on my car for quite a while and i've maxed out at 140 before and nothing even happened.
Really? :eek: That is interesting. I will keep that in consideration. If you pulled it off (some how) you think it will strip the paint?

·
Registered
243 Posts
The spoilers are cosmetic only. They don't increase performance cause wind is not hitting it, which is why it can be just stuck on with tape w/o problems.

·
Registered
670 Posts
hey bro, did the other guy ever contact you about the wings west rear? I think I was second in line and Im still interested

·
Registered
336 Posts
Muteki said:
The spoilers are cosmetic only. They don't increase performance cause wind is not hitting it, which is why it can be just stuck on with tape w/o problems.
How can that be, that no wind is hitting the M3 spoiler? Does the curve on my stock trunk lid do exactly what the M3 spoiler is intended to do, by doing so bypassing the spoiler? Let me here your input.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts