Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I have to say now. Too depressed to talk. Car was recovered but I'm still sad.

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
damn again??? you should sell it man youve had some bad luck with the accord lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
Get the **** out, that is ****ed up, whoa man that sucks, im real sorry to hear about that Viper, goddemit brooklyn is full of ****ing *******s and arrogant ****s, let me know if thers anything i can do viper

·
Registered
350 Posts
damn that sux, the worst thing i worry bout if my car got jackd is my CD's , hope you still got those.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Samir, I know u are going thru a tough time, no offense but maybe it's better to leave the car and start afresh altogether. The car will mostly be stripped clean with or without considerable body damage, if it's ever recovered.

And since u will be moving to TX, perhaps u can start all over again with a new car IMO.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Ditto Samir, even tho I loved your car when I saw it seems like that car is hell for you, oh and i got dibs on all your stuff if you part , hehe , I thought u already left for Texas what happened u came back? love brooklyn that much huh

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Pitt said:
Samir, I know u are going thru a tough time, no offense but maybe it's better to leave the car and start afresh altogether. The car will mostly be stripped clean with or without considerable body damage, if it's ever recovered.

And since u will be moving to TX, perhaps u can start all over again with a new car IMO.
If you guys would have read more carefully he said that his car was recovered

·
Registered
148 Posts
Accord_V6_400m said:
If you guys would have read more carefully he said that his car was recovered
And if you would have read more carefully Spyder said they stole a bunch of ****, hence why we are advising him to sell the car and start fresh

1 - 20 of 38 Posts