Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after 3 weeks, my exhaust is complete!! See 'my gallery' for pics of my custom duals and j-pipes. Titanium coated. Mufflers - Magnaflow ss street series part # 14827.

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
damn, that looks real clean, must sound hella mean as well.

How much the whole setup cost you?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Netforcer said:
true dual exhaust.... nice
how does it sound?
It sounds great... not as loud as I thought it would be. Has a nice deep tone to it. Got to admit though... I thought Magnaflow wouldn't sound the greatest - I went with them just 'cause I liked the look of the mufflers/tips better than anything else. I stand corrected though - I'm VERY happy with the way it sounds.

Got the titanium coating done at Top Gun Coatings... I'm sure any powder coating place would do it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looks very good! How are the performance gains? Can you feel the difference? Oh yeah, and could u give a ball park on how much the exhaust set you back, J pipe and all?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jon2002 said:
Looks very good! How are the performance gains? Can you feel the difference? Oh yeah, and could u give a ball park on how much the exhaust set you back, J pipe and all?
Cost.... it wasn't cheap! this is all in cdn$... $350 for mufflers, $200 for resonators, $450 labor, $500 misc. parts (piping, mandrel bends...) and $400 for titanium coating. I think I got bent over the table a bit, but looking at the quality and sound, I think it was worth it.
Performance is definitely up too, but I just installed the V2 and went from 88 - 92 octane in the last two weeks too - third gear pulls are awesome! I'd like to get it dyno'd soon, but I have no baseline to go by.

·
Registered
841 Posts
CptEye said:
Cost.... it wasn't cheap! this is all in cdn$... $350 for mufflers, $200 for resonators, $450 labor, $500 misc. parts (piping, mandrel bends...) and $400 for titanium coating. I think I got bent over the table a bit, but looking at the quality and sound, I think it was worth it.

:eek2: :ugh:

Thats $1900 for exhaust. Well, a little pricey for my taste, ok, actually too tasty for me but it seems like it was money well spent. That exhaust will sure last you a LONG time. Very clean set-up, I like it :clap: Awesome job man :up2:

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
well you're thinking of US Dollars....that's $1900 CDN, $1500 USD

pretty expensive, but if you're happy with it and I'm sure you are, enjoy your setup.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
im getting mine done right now. at this MOMENT. but im going single setup for more power. everybody gets duals but im gonna go single with a HKS carbon ti turbo edition muffler. my set up cost me... 290 for the muffler, 450 for the piping. =) total = 740.

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
CptEye said:
Finally after 3 weeks, my exhaust is complete!! See 'my gallery' for pics of my custom duals and j-pipes. Titanium coated. Mufflers - Magnaflow ss street series part # 14827.
:bowdown:

:up:

·
Registered
355 Posts
to keep it in tip top shape mang....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts