Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
adamkim83:
I am sorry I don't have space to store the pics from, that's why I use geocities. All you have to do is past the link in the URL of a new internet explorer and it should come right up.

avenger408:
Thanks! Yes, I do have tint and park inside the garage at night.

This idea was combined with Brex & Mackdaddy's setup on this forum.

·
Registered
101 Posts
what size is that monitor in the front??

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tml:
The screen in the front is 5.6, the same size as Brex & Mackdaddy. But I got it from a different manufacture, since I can get the Power Acoustik one to stay inside that pocket.

Mackdaddy:
Thanks for the great infos to lead this project.

·
Who's yo daddy?
511 Posts
I had the same problem with the PowerAcoustik in the front pocket.... pain in the a$$.

I should have my front monitor done in time for the Norwalk Custom Compact Nats. in July. I'll post some pics. :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
mine is powersAcoustik 7"

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
Ah.. that's certianly look nice.. but i still prefer the use of cubby hole for various other things..

btw.. does ur lcd opens up fully without hitting the controls knob section of the stock HU?

·
Who's yo daddy?
511 Posts
brex said:
Ah.. that's certianly look nice.. but i still prefer the use of cubby hole for various other things..

btw.. does ur lcd opens up fully without hitting the controls knob section of the stock HU?
It's just a DVD player, not a screen inclusive unit. I'm having a custom fiberglass enclosure done on top of my dash (the center vent section) for my front monitor.

I'll get some pics up soon... or come to the Norwalk Custom Compact Nats in July and see it for yourself!

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
It's just a DVD player, not a screen inclusive unit. I'm having a custom fiberglass enclosure done on top of my dash (the center vent section) for my front monitor.

I'll get some pics up soon... or come to the Norwalk Custom Compact Nats in July and see it for yourself!
dang.. that's the ideal place as I have always said.. but why not looked at the one I posted?

·
Who's yo daddy?
511 Posts
brex said:
dang.. that's the ideal place as I have always said.. but why not looked at the one I posted?
I've had this one in the works for some time (guy who does the custom glass work is always busy, so I told him no rush about two months ago.)

I'm not doing a flip out, it's my old 5.6" Power Acoustik that I'm using (trying to save some cash.) I really would like to have a 7" widescreen up front, but it'll have to wait awhile.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i HAD a pimped install like the pic that mackdaddy just posted.

last night my car got broken into.
i see that my passenger window is all busted.
i look inside and everything is gone, my screen (flipout screen where mackdaddy has his dvd player), dvd player (glove box), amp, subwoofer, and my cellphone.
The whole center console is busted apart cuz the bastard(s) pried the metra kit out. there is a lot of damage done to my interior. ill try to post some pics asap.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts