Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I dynoed my supercharged accord. I started out 257.99 and ended up at 284.36 for my final run. All I have done to the car is the supercharger and an intake, emanage ultimate, other then that the car is stock. the turner tuned it to a 11.2 afr across the board becuase he didnt like that he couldnt see my timing and wanted to play it safe which was fine with me. It was around 100 deg today when I went to the dyno.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
first off 74whp is notbad at all when amb temp outside was 100deg and no other major mods were done, no injectors, no exhaust nothing but supercharger installed, intake and afr tune on the ultimate and that's if you figure my car put down 210whp stock.

the 7thgen doent come with a riasing fpr like the 6thgens did, as our fpr is in the tank since we have a non return fuel system system

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Very nice numbers. ^ There's some procats for sale on Azine. I thin the guy is asking $700 for them. Might be worth checking out, although I'd suggest Richie's J-Pipe and Test Pipe and a nice free flowing cat back first.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have already paid for richies catless system just waiting for them to get here the i will re-dyno with richies stuff and i should be closer to 315 whp which is just as high as anyone else with the supercharger.

·
SSM_AV6-6
1,050 Posts
catless = 31whp gain? (284whp --> 315whp)
Well, exhaust mods help out a FI engine more than an NA one, generally. 10 hp for the J-pipe on an otherwise stock J30 is going to increase under boost. The stock exhaust system is pretty much a bottle neck right now. I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see atleast 30whp from a J-pipe-back exhaust upgrade including the test pipe.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that is exaclty it, Everyone else who has posted higher number's have had custom jpipes and exhaust along with procats on some? I'm still running the factory exhaust and all my cats on my car. so for the number I put down it is a great stating point. also Im at a higher elavaltion then the guys in cali which is the only other place that there are supercharged accords that are at least on this board. Plus my tune was done real conservitave and Im running 11.2 afr across the board which is still rich, most of the guys are running closer to 12.2 afr which is a little leaner then what I'm running so they are making more power and I bet they didnt dyno there car on a day when it was 100deg outside. I also didnt ice down my supercharger or have a fan blowing right in at my intake to up my HP numbers. I only had a little fan blowing at my radiator. I wanted more realistic driving conditions( like you can have a bag of ice on your supercharger when your driving down the road any way.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hey. I'm looking to supercharge my Accord in the near future. What did you do to your car and which supercharger system did you use? You're using the stock j30a4 engine ? How much was install? What did you have to move/relocate/replace ? Thanks! Very nice numbers! With mods like a free flowing exhaust/j-pipe/test pipe/injectors and another tune you will be able to achieve the 315whp you're looking for. Good Luck with this!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts