Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Some of you knew that I just got this not too long ago but I was waiting on my new camera(Canon SD10). It arrived and here are some pics of my car:

If they don't show upRight Click, Show Picture.

Before you guys ask, my house just got done not to long ago so that's why it is messy and my yard looks uncomplete haha. Also sorry if the pics didn't turn out well I had to resize them since they were 2272x1704. These didn't turn out well since I want to take them somewhere else, and hopefully this summer with the one love supra (Len from supraforums.com).
- Devin

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More...

more pics...

- Devin

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
very nice :up:

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
NICE HOUSE.....is that a 4 car garage? Some pictures did not show.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys!

Hypper,

Thanks, and yes it is a 4 car garage and still isn't enough for all of the cars. We are taking that hill out and maybe adding another garage or just pave it so my realitives/friends can park there or atleast put the boat there during the summer.

- Devin

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks malu.

Pictures have now been rehosted so they should all work!

- Devin

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
nice car :)

BTW, you should really play around with the camera setting, a camera like that can make cars look like it came out of a movie :)

And try to take pics early in the morning, possibly around 5 am... or right while the sun is rising.. thats when the best time to take pictures are :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Abram2001,

Hey thanks bro. Yes I do know the pics kinda suck and I already stated that. I just got the camera the day I took the pics. After I chraged the battery and put that in and the memory card I snapped photos. I haven't really messed with the camera too much but once I do I'll repost some pics. Also I know sunrise or sundown is the best time to take pics but this was when I got the camera. Also being 15 It's hard to go anywhere with out my parents. I have a school permit and yes I know I'm young. I'll be 16 this May so I'll snap some then. Thanks once again.

- Devin

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated pics...

I finally took a few pics at the lake...

There, didn't feel like puttin more since it just keeps on getting repeative.

- Devin

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
blac guy,

lol what's up dude. Yeah IYO you don't like the wing, and that's ok. Nothing offensive. Yeah I do also like them wingless but I bought it like this, and well it's a stock turbo spoiler. So I will be keeping it on, since that is the last of my worries.

- Devin

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
hrmmm .. niice blow off valve haha .. i was going to get a gst but i have a bad experience with the seller .. red gst convertible .. when i went to see it .. he wasnt home and it was a green rs .. bullshiet eh? hahah .. he wasnt home so i gave the door a couple of dents =P

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol...wow I'm suprized it was that different, maybe he was gone with the red gst, or in the garage? hmm, lol..ahh well that's halarious.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SkylineGTR,

Thanks man. I don't have much done to it really. You can mainly see everything in the pics. Lots of plans for stuff this summer though.

Mods:
- Greddy Type-S BOV
- MBC
- new upper I/C piping (hard)
- (new catback about to get ordered)
- Autometer boost gauge
- Autometer A/F mixture gauge

Other:
- Pioneer cd player
- speakers

·
Registered
175 Posts
your console makes my avenger jealous.. it yearns for an eclipse console conversion.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts