Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
SIR Bound....Slowly
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the first photoshoot ive done with any of my cars. The area the pictures were taken was the best I could find but I think it did well. I know she needs to be dropped. Ive already got most of the components I need to do it, just waiting on money for new bushings and looking for some decently priced 1.5" springs.

Also the pinstriping is removed from the front right fender cause it was missing sections of it when I bought the car and looked horrible so i removed it until i can get it redone. Last thing, sorry for being a picture whore lol..

Feel free to comment and make suggestions!
Thanx for looking and enjoy!

And for an added bonus! Video clips of my exhaust! Its a Tsudo 2.25" Catback. The canister has a 4" tip.

Exterior Clip

Interior Clip With Windows Up

·
SIR Bound....Slowly
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the comments guys. Yeah, im not too sure about those tail lights myself but its hard finding a good aftermarket option

1,221 Posts
not really feeling the chrome trip around the taillights and the windows...

and you need a drop and the pinstripes removed. hahahah. but pretty nice other than that.

·
SIR Bound....Slowly
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha wow that looks pretty good dropped lol.. thanx for doin that :p

Ive thought of removing the pinstripes but I think it gives the car a little flavor. I didnt have pinstripes on my old AV6 that looks almost just like my car now, and I like em.. If I get a two tone paint job I will probably get rid of them.

Chrome around the windows.. Thats factory trim on the 5th gens-

Im still trying to find a solution for the tail lights.. might just put clear altezza's in instead lol...

·
SIR Bound....Slowly
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha yes I need my suspension done ASAP.. Like I said I got everything I need really except new polly bushings.. Ive got new KYB GR-2 Struts, Dropzone 2.25" lowering springs, Front camber kit, longer rear strut bolts. Im thinking of selling my 2.25" springs to go with some 1.75"/1.5" instead cause this car is my daily driver and I dont feel like scraping crap all the time.. everytime I look at the chop of my car dropped and look back at what it really is... lets just say im not happy with my car anymore lol..

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
Thundagoose said:
Haha yes I need my suspension done ASAP.. Like I said I got everything I need really except new polly bushings.. Ive got new KYB GR-2 Struts, Dropzone 2.25" lowering springs, Front camber kit, longer rear strut bolts. Im thinking of selling my 2.25" springs to go with some 1.75"/1.5" instead cause this car is my daily driver and I dont feel like scraping crap all the time.. everytime I look at the chop of my car dropped and look back at what it really is... lets just say im not happy with my car anymore lol..
2.25 drop wont scrap your car. 2.25 will be fine, im dropped 3.5 with a lip and im doing okay. get some coilovers :]

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
CLean car, although I dont like the tail lights, and im not really feeling the rims, it doesnt flow well with the 5th gen body for some reason. Keep up the work though :)

·
SIR Bound....Slowly
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heya Guys figured Id update.. Finally got it dropped a few months ago.. looks pretty close to that chop Stupidaznmunkey did...

His Chop:

My Drop:

Ive also updated the car quite a bit since this photoshoot as you can see and the wing is NOT on the car anymore. Dont know why I ever put that thing on there..

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
that wing look hideous. good choice. car dropped looks so much better than before.

still gotta lose that chrome trim around the taillights. such an eye sore. nice lip kit will be perfect.

·
SIR Bound....Slowly
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dont think im gonna get a lip kit with it lowered.. I already ran over a part of a tree branch and smashed in my header pipes.. I would have ripped a lip kit right off the car.. as for the chrome around the tail lights.. its starting to chip off so maybe in another year they will be all black lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts