Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The long wait is over!!

For those of you who are interested in purchasing the Greddy Evo Exhaust, here is a quick clip I took and organized.

This is a single Greddy Evo on my V6 Accord ..

Enjoy, but download it quick!

This video will only be up for about 2-3 days . i need space to upload pictures and etc ..

http://home.comcast.net/~lhoang999/accordclip1.wmv

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Dtownz Thrillah said:
where are you CRV_33? haha
haha 8 months later and finally you post. LOL Hey thanks alot and your car looks really nice in motion. You taking it down for marian days?

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CRV_33 - thanks man .. but i like your oem kit better! =]]] .. nawh im going to marian days with my family so my car stays at home .. even if i take my car down there .. which it has been like 3 years ago? .. my bumper would be chipped up to hell like last time haha =PPP

Lxcord - i remember when my sisters bf bought the exhaust it was about $650-700 installed and shipped from a local tuner shop .. btw . emblems are crazy looking in my car haha .. but i dont know where to put the extra v6 emblem =PP

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
siggy hit me up on aim and ill teach you its simple like eating coldstone ice cream =] ....

my aim is awwwitsdjkaotik ...

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
00Accord4cyl said:
One exhaust outlet and you have a V6??? How do you like your AEM intake..I don't know if i should get short ram or CAI..Car sounded good though
When you buy the greddy system for the v6 accord it usually only comes with one. If you want the dual canister you have to upgrade and pay more for it. I talked to Greddy and they said there isn't any performance advantage with the dual set up. In fact they said if you are looking for strictly performance gains, stick with the single set up because the car is lighter as opposed to a dual set up.

Lxcord said:
i never heard of this so called CRV foundation
Yeah i was just being sarcastic, its just a polite and sarcastic way to ask for a freebie. :)

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
00Accord4cyl said:
One exhaust outlet and you have a V6??? How do you like your AEM intake..I don't know if i should get short ram or CAI..Car sounded good though

well there is some backpressure issues or something but i dont care haha ..

i looove my aem intake .. go short ram =].. i have a cai if you are interested .. im not sure if im going to sell it .. or not ..and yeaa its a monster =]]]

·
Registered
638 Posts
i have a question, i was looking to get a greddy evo for my accord. on ebay the full exhaust is about 560 shipped, but i found one that's just the muffler part for 70 shipped used. i can just use the stock piping. would there be a big difference b/w using the greddy piping or the stock piping? sound/performance?

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Nice video man. Good shtuff.

I need to post the vid I'm making up, it's going to be pretty sweet. Sorry I don't want to hijack your thread. :hijack:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts