Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TrakCord
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wutup jus wanted to share my experience. Had lots of fun. There were alot of cars and alot of passing. Thanks. Unfortunately my day was limited to one session because of a blistered right front tire and the other tires were gone too. Heres the vid and a pic of the tire.

·
Registered
238 Posts
WTF you do to blister that tire like that?

and i wish my mondays where like that :(, then realized it was from yesterday lol

·
TrakCord
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what happens when you do 6 track days :up: with four 30-35 minute sessions on these tires

·
A Registered User, I am
416 Posts
Damn that was a sick session! What was your fastest lap time for that? I was waiting for you to pass up that gt3 for a long time haha I think you could have taken him earlier if you drafted him a bit more but who am I to say. Only track time I have wit an accord is on gt5 lol

·
TrakCord
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn that was a sick session! What was your fastest lap time for that? I was waiting for you to pass up that gt3 for a long time haha I think you could have taken him earlier if you drafted him a bit more but who am I to say. Only track time I have wit an accord is on gt5 lol
i think i only got one clean lap in that session...it was still around 1:46...as u can see my tires were gone so i was understeering a rediculous amount.....ye i dint attempt to pass the porsche becuz there were a bunch of cars around...then after we finally got into open track i caught him again...the rule is if someone is in your mirror that wasnt there before you have to allow him to pass...so of course the porsche will out power me down the straights but i caught him so he had to let me pass, thats just the etiquette in these types of events, its not a competition (although sometimes i treat it as one :D)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts