Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
very very nice. i really like the ps2 install. too bad you cant get that tv compartment to open all the way. that's my only qualm. the rest are NICE, definetly feeling the underglow.

·
Registered
129 Posts
SlayerGTR said:
damn how do u get that good of milage? 183 miles and u used only 1/3 tank o_O

i'm barely getting 150 on 1/2 tank.....

You are assuming that he reset the trip meter when he filled it up with gas.

·
Registered
129 Posts
jeffr03 said:
Untill i see something I cant live with out haha. Check it out and let me know what ya think

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/487831
By far the best i've seen. Its the attention to detail you made that really set it apart! I love the detail int he H's in the trunk and the ps2 and location of the switches the best. I also put my sub switch in the "not an ashtray". Its the best hidden spot for rocker switches.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, lets see my headrests have a 6" tub running under them with wiring going through the seat, the decklid cover is custom built, it just covers the whole i cut through my trunk so all the base goes to the inside of my car. The trunk doesnt rattle as much as it should because of it and makes it SO SO SO much louder inside the car. With some systems you can have the trunk open to play loud but with mine you can, not as loud outside the car with the trunk open if your standing in the back but if your standing next to the doors ...woah. You can see the TV completly if yoru sitting in the seats but cant take a center pic of it to low because the shifter gets in the way <short shifter coming soon>
Thanks for all the feedback

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
jeffr03 said:
You can see the TV completly if yoru sitting in the seats but cant take a center pic of it to low because the shifter gets in the way <short shifter coming soon>
short shifter reduce the throw, not the height.....

·
Die-Hard Enthusiast!!
735 Posts
The short shifter kit will not reduce the knob height for sure. I suggest cutting the lever if you want it lower and having it rethreded so the stock shift knob still threads in! i think the shift lever is WAY to high in our cars!

·
Registered
581 Posts
SlayerGTR said:
damn how do u get that good of milage? 183 miles and u used only 1/3 tank o_O

i'm barely getting 150 on 1/2 tank.....

:rofl3: are serious? wow, you seem to outdo yourself every post. I know this is a farfetched idea, but maybe he already had, say 90 miles on his trip when he filled up.....

·
Registered
581 Posts
Very cool, im not really feeling the box and the lighting though, it seems like somethings missing in the middle of the box.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts