Accord V6 Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
Everything is under this single directory now.

Let me know if there are any issues.
The quality sucks :( but the videos are available for viewing online, or you should be able to download if you like. As of the evening of Friday, January 13, 2023 I have most of what was up on YT a while back. I tried to keep it relevant to info, cutting out some of the mundane updates I was posting. If there is something in particular you recall seeing that is not in this dropbox link, let me know and I'll poke around in my old phone see if I can find it.

I also went back to the original post and pointed the links to the dropbox account for the specified video... for the ones I could find. As I find the rest, I'll upload and link... Accord-ingly see what I did there :ROFLMAO:

After I cut ties with YouTube, I didn't really check up on this post again. I had no idea people were searching for that content. Feel free to share the knowledge! I probably won't keep the dropbox going forever.... take what you need! I'll try to check in here more often if anyone has questions.

-John

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I am doing the same again swap into my Honda pilot!
Need help with tricking the ecu and clutch cylinder position.....
I have a head ache from all this customizing and fabricating ****.....
If I could see it done I'd have a better understanding of it.....

Hope this helps

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 · (Edited)
ouuu living within the darkest recesses of the internet DOES pay off.. thanks also this is killer info
There's a bunch of stuff in the dropbox; it's pretty much what I had on YT before. If you remember watching it back when it was up, and don't see something particular just let me know. I'll see if I can find it. I tried to keep it to relevant info and cut out all the semi-regular "blah blah update my channel blah blah" stuff. If you want the fancy J35A4 intake, just get the whole engine. You can most likely wire it up using the stock harness and the plug & play J35A1 ECU. I was wrong about the intake manifold on the Odyssey; there are no "butterflies" inside like there was on the intake of my old CRX back in the day:

The intake on that JDM '94 Integra GSR (B18C JDM, B18C1 USDM version) had the butterflies inside if I remember correctly. You don't gain that by swapping the intake from the A4 to the A1 and the plenums don't match up with the ports... it's not a direct bolt-on situation. Just a PSA for anyone thinking about it. There's better things to swap!

Whether or not you use the riser is on you; if you want the tall intake, prepare to cut the hood. The hood can close without the riser but you gotta notch the support beams on the hood (use caution):

41 - 49 of 49 Posts