Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts

thats pretty cool... the car is nature friendly, and the roof rack shows your a outdoor-sy person... :up:

·
Stalls @ every light
586 Posts
Nice color choice! ;)

Any noticeable impact on mileage with the bikes up there?

Stupid question, I know, but had to ask...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just put it on last weekend, so i dont know yet. but my gas mileage has been crap any way because of the cold temps we have been getting
cant wait till spring

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
I like the car, the color, the tint, the roof racks, and the bikes!lol :up: The whole darn thing. Is that the V6 version? I wish my sedan was nature friendly-supercharged. :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
Back in the day, and a little bit these days, IMO a roof rack was the ultimate compliment to a whip. Good stuff.

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
The only way I see a roof rack affecting MPG would be if it is excessively heavy (75+ lbs unloaded) and by aerodynamics at higher speeds. I'd guess the impact will be minimal- not noticeable overall.

OP - I actually have better fuel economy in cold temps, because the AC isn't on, Only reason I could see the Hybrid getting less than stellar economy would be the Gas engine running more in colder temps to reduce load on electrical system, would be curious to know why thats happening for you...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts