·
MATT
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
MATT
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the rear wing kills the look of the sedan for me...but it takes away a lot from the car as well if its removed or replaced with the smaller one.....the hatch is better handling though because of the shorter wheelbase ;)

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
mudflaps!!!

·
BULLPOO
4,241 Posts
the rear wing kills the look of the sedan for me...but it takes away a lot from the car as well if its removed or replaced with the smaller one.....the hatch is better handling though because of the shorter wheelbase ;)
Shorter overall length, identical wheel base. ;)

Pretty amazing car though. Makes me me miss my '06 immensely. :(

·
MATT
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mudflaps!!!
Ordered!!!

That's gonna be my next car, I'm leaning toward sedan with no spoiler though. Either way how does it compare to an accord? just much more awesome? haha
Haha the accord didn't compare at all...even my old TL-S (although automatic) would have been left in the dust if matched against my STi...I have all the goodies the TL had other than a sunroof (dont care) and navi (also don't care)...I love the Bluetooth wireless radio and speed of the wrx...looking forward to going stage 2 and up the performance a good bit

oh an iphone fan now?
yeah Android needs to be replaced and I got to play around with the phone bc my brother got one

1 - 20 of 86 Posts