Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my new car about a week and a 1/2 ago and just took pics of it today. The pics are in the garage because it's raining over here in San Antonio. The pics aren't that good compared to you guys' pics.

It's a 2001 Honda Accord Coupe I4 manual with 65k miles on it. I had to drive to Dallas to get it because it's pretty hard to find a 6th gen manual accord. I'm still trying to get a hang of driving stick, but it's going pretty good.

Only mods I've done is AEM sri, TYC tails, Pioneer 860mp deck, and Resonant Engineering component speakers.

·
Registered Cock
439 Posts
Looks good, welcome to the Tefetta White club haha. Also, you might wanna reseal your front driver side headlight, it looks like its fogging up.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kayotik, oh ya lemme change that ;)

alphanumeric303, hmmmm... never saw that, ill check that out tomorrow.

thanks for the comments guys!

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
nice car :) welcome to the tafetta white coupe club lol.

check the fitment of your front bumper... looks like a big gap between the hood and the bumper/grill area.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya, i saw that too, i think the bumper is sagging a little. is there anyway to fix this?

//edit

i posted this in another thread, but maybe ill get an answer here. i have a question, i was looking to get a greddy evo for my accord. on ebay the full exhaust is about 560 shipped, but i found one that's just the muffler part for 70 shipped used. i can just use the stock piping. would there be a big difference b/w using the greddy piping or the stock piping? sound/performance?

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
ej3ffrey said:
It's a 2001 Honda Accord Coupe I4 manual
you lucky s.o.b., haha. its really nice man, i only like the TYC's on the white accord coupes. get some rims, and drop that b!tch!! oh yea, turbo in the future.

·
ShOw Me ThE MoNeY
922 Posts
ej3ffrey said:
ya, i saw that too, i think the bumper is sagging a little. is there anyway to fix this?

//edit

i posted this in another thread, but maybe ill get an answer here. i have a question, i was looking to get a greddy evo for my accord. on ebay the full exhaust is about 560 shipped, but i found one that's just the muffler part for 70 shipped used. i can just use the stock piping. would there be a big difference b/w using the greddy piping or the stock piping? sound/performance?
$560 shipped on ebay is kinda expensive, u should be able to find some better deal from greddy's authorized dealers, btw nice deck

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AV6 Tengoku said:
PIONEER 860MP!!!! I've been looking at that Headunit for a while now... how do you like it??? would you recommend it?
it's a really awsome hu. i bought mine from ebay when they used to have a bunch of them. seems like they all sold out i guess. controls are perfect and the user interface is nicely setup. mp3/wma player... you can scroll thru the list of songs while still listening to music too.

can anyone answer my question about the exhaust? its a couple posts up

·
Registered
355 Posts
your left headlight looks like it is fogging up or something....is it?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ya, i just checked it right now and it's moisture and it's wet on the inside. what should i do with it? just re-seal it?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts