Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
*VIP ACCORD*
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just wanted to post a quick pic of my new front end. I know everyone has it but my old 02 bumper had stress cracks and the bottom was all messed up. I also blackhoused my headlights where my old ones were stained by a bulb bursting in the reflective housing. So I decided to do the 98-00 bumper conversion with the oem front lip and a type-r grille. I painted the bumper and grille myself at school. The lip was already painted. Future bodywork are 94-97 accord jdm side markers in amber and shaving my wing and rear emblem and replacing it with a lip spoiler. I still have alot more work to do on this car but its a start. Questions and comments are welcome. More is on the way. :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
that looks great!

i want the front end look for my sedan (except with tyc's).

i'm going to try and find the 98-00 coupe bumper and hood at a junkyard this summer, then i'll do the type r grill and maybe a lip.

·
*VIP ACCORD*
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xluben said:
that looks great!

i want the front end look for my sedan (except with tyc's).

i'm going to try and find the 98-00 coupe bumper and hood at a junkyard this summer, then i'll do the type r grill and maybe a lip.
Thanks man, good luck on your search its def worth it.

·
*VIP ACCORD*
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JBv6 said:
Looks good and nice job on the headlights! :)
Thanks man, same to you. I think mine look exactly the same as yours execpt mine are flat black instead of gloss. I wasnt tryin to copy or anything I just didnt know if anybody did them this way.

·
*VIP ACCORD*
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PoloFolk said:
lovin the oem lip

I might be upgrading from a type r lip to a oem lip
Yeah I think the oem lip is the cleanest. I was going to fix my 02 bumper and put a type-r lip but it never happened. I still may do it but idk if I have the money.

·
*VIP ACCORD*
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KnightRyder said:
what suspension do you have?
Im sittin on tokico illuminas with ground control coilovers. When I get the money, im putting tein ss-p coilovers on but thats in the near future.

·
import tuner and rn
1,592 Posts
BlackDeathV6BG said:
Im sittin on tokico illuminas with ground control coilovers. When I get the money, im putting tein ss-p coilovers on but thats in the near future.

are u in nj , if so what part

1 - 20 of 54 Posts