Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 338 Posts

·
530whp soon
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave:

I'm just reserving a space for now and going to upload tonight cool new pics including a pile of weight reduction parts :D.

Also decided to create this thread due to the following:
a. not clutter this thread anymore - http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=84584&page=6
b. there is no action here, so I thought I will add something new

Stay tuned

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
wow modding already....

for headers the LG pro long-tube headers are the best for the LS1-LS2 engines, for exhaust i recommend B&B Bullet exhaust :D

what kind of intake do you have ? they are some good choices like Volant, K&N, i am not sure if Halltech makes intakes for GTO's, i know they make for the corvette. :)

oh don't forget the B&M rip shifter, great mod.

·
530whp soon
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
kramer2k :up2:

sy272004 said:
you debaging to reduce weight lol? or think somebody would not know that its gto? what color is it? is it manual or auto?
Debadging has been done to make it look clean. See below pics :), details are there and it's auto.

Lxcord said:
wow modding already....

for headers the LG pro long-tube headers are the best for the LS1-LS2 engines, for exhaust i recommend B&B Bullet exhaust :D

what kind of intake do you have ? they are some good choices like Volant, K&N, i am not sure if Halltech makes intakes for GTO's, i know they make for the corvette. :)

oh don't forget the B&M rip shifter, great mod.
Going with coated Kooks LT headers with good cats soon and maybe just different mufflers or h-pipe. I want louder than stock but not TOO loud for daily driver ;). Intake is LPE (Lingenfelter) which insulates better than K&N plus I've got a good deal on it otherwise would go with Volant. And mine is auto 4L65 :cool:

stupidaznmunkey said:
GODDD I LOVE THE GTO - are you on gtoforum.com? hahaha
I know a local mechanic who previously did some complex installation on my AV6 and now owns modded GTO.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Can someone enlighten me on why the domestic guys dislike the GTO? I think it looks pretty nice but they refer to it as the "GOAT."

Why sell the Accord for this? :(

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
3,407 Posts
Legendaryyaj said:
Can someone enlighten me on why the domestic guys dislike the GTO? I think it looks pretty nice but they refer to it as the "GOAT."

Why sell the Accord for this? :(
I dunno, but any car with an LS motor stuffed in it is fine with me. I wish they had GTO's up here. Stupid Canadian bumper laws, we dont even get EVOs :(. So what does the wifey think of the new beast or is she not allowed to drive it LOL.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ask those stupid mustang drivers who is the Goat when the GTO blows by them. I would much rather have the GTO than the mustang anyday. The new GTO looks modern and pwerful. The new mustang looks like what it is. A remake of the old stang. Nice car dude. :eek:

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
kleptodathief said:
is it auto??
READ THE THREAD KLEPTO!
02AV6 said:
...and it's auto.

jay said:
but they refer to it as the "GOAT."
I think because if you transpose two letters, add an 'a', you get GOAT. :gotme:

jay said: