Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the IS300 for about 2 weeks now. Altogether including those little mods I've got:
-Rewired fogs to be independent of headlights.
-Disabled DRL but highbeams still work (I use the fogs 24/7)
-Removed rear emblems except for IS300 which will be replaced with Altezza in the future.
-Engine covers painted candy apple blue.

and the most recent addition:
-LED's under dash, in all 4 vents, under seats, in all 4 door pockets, and in the trunk.

I will be getting a set of clear door courtesy lights soon to replace the stock red ones, then I can get blue LED's in those too.

Heres some pics (but they dont do it justice):

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
that looks pretty sweet man. how do you like the IS over the accord? do you miss the accord in any areas over the lex?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As far as Accord over IS, the big thing is originality, you would never see an Accord with mods in my town...but other than that...I'm not really sure right now. The IS kinda covers everything the accord had, except now its got RWD, a bit more power, some crazy handling, and a JDM market. I loved my accord tho, I'm still trying to see the IS as MY car and not just A car.

Dtownz Thrillah: Thats a nice IS, wish I had that color, or white...theres too much champagne in my silver.

GReddySetGO: I got the LED bars from superbrightleds.com, and for the inside vents I broke the bars up into 3 inch ones and put them so the light shines down on the vent. The outer vents were sealed off pretty much. The only way to access them is to take apart the entire dash. At least, thats the only way I know of. So I just took two led's shaved them, and angled them by drilling a hold through the air vent and then pulling the led's back. It wasn't fun... but I love it so much more than neons.

·
___
4,751 Posts
nice ride man :up:

·
v6p gangster
1,076 Posts
eh...check out my homies altezza.

i don't even wanna buy an is300 anymore because the stock ones look so plain and dull cause im so used to seeing my friends.

yah..youre seeing right...."widebody".

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Niice....there actually aren't many is300's around here. Probably cause of there is no dealer in town. I won't be looking stock too much longer ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

:D

Doesn't look as good as the 6th gen accord's engine bay though. Didn't bother painting the plastic parts of the intake as I will be getting an aftermarket anyways.

Thanks to everyone for posting comments :)

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
thats is bimp dawg.
i love that led in the door pocket effect, that is HOTTTT!!!!
oh yeah, dude your thingy still says accord. i think its upgrade time.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats nice, not feeling the hood tho. The reason I got the color / transmission I did is because I got a really good deal on it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow, nice IS. I'm not a fan of the sideskirts but everything else is hot. I've already started on the LED conversion for the dash. I've almost got enough money a new set of headlights + DDE. After that I plan to get the altezza performance grill and then some JDM tails. :D Also painted calipers as soon as I can get my hands on some "altezza" caliper decals.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts