1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, well, here they are. 17" exel ennio's with hankook 215/50s

WHEEL GAP! 4+4 style, haha

the whole rim

anyone notice the dent in the front door?

·
Accord Mafia Member #001
350 Posts
Your car almost looks like TDotCord's, same color and # of doors, same color rims, same tails. Only difference is he's dropped and has a WW kit.

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dtownz Thrillah said:
your car is beggen for red/clear tails and tein ss's slammed to the ground =]
...and my wallet/checking/savings are all beggen for $$$$, haha

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Sketch o5 said:
...and my wallet/checking/savings are all beggen for $$$$, haha
LOL just gotta work your ass off I guess. You probably have bills to pay, along with other expenses that take from your 'Accord Pimping' funds. Saving little by little helps, especially when it comes to loose change. I went to coinstar a couple months ago with about a years worth of change and walked out of the grocery store with 135 bucks in my hands (and it was payday on the same day! which means it was Thursday ;)).

·
Registered
436 Posts
Doctor_X said:
LOL just gotta work your ass off I guess. You probably have bills to pay, along with other expenses that take from your 'Accord Pimping' funds. Saving little by little helps, especially when it comes to loose change. I went to coinstar a couple months ago with about a years worth of change and walked out of the grocery store with 135 bucks in my hands (and it was payday on the same day! which means it was Thursday ;)).
Call me a penny pincher but I never save enough coins to need Coinstar (they take like 7% or something anyway). All my coins go into my coin wallet and get used. You guessed it, I rarely throw change in the tip jar...just goes in my pocket :p

And depending on the day I may even be able to tell you how many quarters I have in my coin pouch.

No I'm not broke, but keeping track of my $$ keeps me from being broke!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts