Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
hey, those looks sweet, i cud tell you were on hfp's =( lol..
maybe if you go to s-techs, you'll be 093030X more happier and the ride would look soo clean....

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
NexsoN said:
hey, those looks sweet, i cud tell you were on hfp's =( lol..
maybe if you go to s-techs, you'll be 093030X more happier and the ride would look soo clean....

actually, its not bad for an hfp drop, springs look like they settled pretty nice. it could be a little lower, but i think it looks better if you have the rear gap a tad lower than the front with the oem kit. im not a big fan of the "raked" look.

rims look great by the way!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
04accordcpe said:
actually, its not bad for an hfp drop, springs look like they settled pretty nice. it could be a little lower, but i think it looks better if you have the rear gap a tad lower than the front with the oem kit. im not a big fan of the "raked" look.

rims look great by the way!
the only thing i don't like is that the back is a lil lower than the front. if the front is lil bit lower, i think it would be perfect. yeah, i thought about getting the tein, but the hfp is just so much cheaper and the ride quility is almost as good as the stock.

accord03 said:
doesnt look like an 8.5 ...its still pretty tucked!! can u get a side profile shot?
yeah, it's 8.5, that's what the spec say http://www.axiswheels.com/wheels/hiro/hiro.html i will try to take some more pic after i get my car detail next tuesday.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
aww.. no 19s.. but 18 is good too, esp with that width. AND cant go wrong with hiros. it's gonna look great when u get it detailed!

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
i wish they made the hiros and milanos in 19x7 or 19x7.5.....both those wheels look SIC but DAMN do they weigh alot

but the look is awesome. nice ride :D

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
you werent messing around when you said it was dirty! haha.

but yea, they look great, cant wait for those detailed pics. and do take some pics from the back to see the flushness. thats actually a nice and even looking HFP drop.

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts
FYI those falkens are priced nice but dont last long. i have them on my 6spd rims and the tread on the edges is so soft that it wore down to fast...good grip but too soft. i thought i had bad alightment because the edges were going bald but the alignment was perfect.
i just do mostly highway driving, i do like to take the cloverleaf interchanges hard though.

testing out avon techs now to see if they are better.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts