Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just got my shoes and springs in today, i have to wait for the tires by Monday, but i have to wait for my installation of everything by the end of this coming week, i just received a notice from the complex i live that i have to park my car in the streets for a whole week, so i kinda iffy in putting them on right now, which is pissing me off, but overall im happy!!!

I have a box inside my house which the following pics come from.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the tire are still up for grab, waiting to go tomorrow to check them out. i will post the final info tomorrow night when i have everything install. Im not getting for sure expensive tires, just getting good decent tires for everyday drive.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
can't wait to see what they look like on your car. My roommate was gonna get those for his TSX, but the lip was too big without fender flares. So he got something else instead.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
They are pretty heavy ~20lbs I believe. Looks like my rims kind of but mine have rivets and different pattern. Why 18x7.5 you should have gotten wider rims.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dynastepower said:
hehe...you found yourself a twin....i just picked up a set of 006 also..but my lip has different color :p secret hehe...

let me guess it has the red lip??? i wanted to get the red lip but i back out of it

·
Registered
476 Posts
Can't wait to see, I'm gonna be picking up those Tanabe springs either NF210 or the GF210, only difference is that the GF210 has a higher spring rate which makes it stiffer. He could probably have gone with 18x8 or even 18x8.5 or 18x9, but 18x7.5 is a safe fitment, don't wanna be rolling or pulling fenders is my guess.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts