Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Butta
837 Posts
Looks real good... I am getting my 19's Monday or tuesday... Long Story short, I ordered rims and tires online (discount tire direct), they sent me 4 lug rims, I sent them back, and as soon as i get my money back I will buy the rims i wanted at a local shop.

Car looks tight man.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanxs for the compliments. I know some people don't like chrome on their accords but thats everybodys taste. I thought it would look good on white so I got them. I wish I could figure out how to post pics instead of the link. I have the drop on my car now and wanted to post those pics but not with a link. Can anybody let me know how to do so.

·
Registered
448 Posts

right click your pic and copy the url address then paste it in between

or click the insert image and paste it into that

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
what kind of tires are those?! no writing on the sidewalls...wtf is that?! =P -- the rims are pimpin and the drop will help out a LOT

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
it looks like theres writing on the sidewalls, but hardly noticeable, i like it though, drop it and ull be in great shape (lip kit too)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliments. The drop is on the car but the pics are in my gallery. The tires are BF goodrich Scorchers, the black ones. I like them, everybody thinks the tires are drag radials.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts