Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
if you're wondering why the pic quality went down too, it's b/c i saved them as 6/12 in photoshop so i could upload more pics into the gallery at the same time i changed the image size from 1280 width to 1000

i havn't done much to the car, and all the pics were taken with my phone, but i got a wash and was driving my my school so i decided hey, why not. so here they are...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah man, i def love the emerald...i may eventually get some of the light vinyl tint for the tails to keep the black/green theme going, but i havn't decided yet. drop and wheels are def necessary also, just goes slower when you're going to school.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it's an LG 8100...i have a 512 MB mini SD card so i set the pic quality at 1280X960, then i just transfer them directly to the computer using a USB adapter for the miniSD card and i get the full resolution. i might have to make them smaller actually, guess i'll use photoshop though...the pic resolution goes from 1280X960 straight to 640X480 so i figured that'd be a lil too small, and i could change it in photoshop later.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
btw, for all those ppl asking the difference between the sylvania silverstar's and stocks, this pic show silverstar highs with stock lows, and you can see the difference you're getting. just fyi

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i know, but i mean you can see the color difference, that is all, not brightness difference

as for future plans...

just bought AC Autotechnic gauges, next is drop and shocks, then wheels and tires. we'll see from there...

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
yay for another emerald green! your paint looks like its in great condition.

·
Registered
253 Posts
the painted/smoked corners give it a very aggressive look.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^ lol, i know right! i was looking for that fast aggressive look, so i went and got the hubs! they are sooooo awesome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts