Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TrakCord
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My car is an 03 v6 6speed no intake resonator, k&n drop in filter, and Richie's 2 primary test pipes, the rest of the exhaust is stock, the third cat is still in. The car does not smell any different from stock in case anyone wanted to know, that is usually y i am hesitant to eliminate any catalytics but this worked out great. Thanks Rich for the rapid shipping. The install went smooth and the pipes look professional. The exhaust sounds stock with a little hint of a v6 engine under the hood. Not much of a difference of sound from stock. But you can tell its different. Sounds a little louder in person and going through the gears. I def like the sleeper sound. Oh and sorry for my bird chirping in the vid!

Enjoy..

·
2004 Honda Accord EX-V6
752 Posts
nice video, I'm def on the same boat as far as a sleeper style of set up...lol I thought that bird chirping of yours was a blow off valve...

·
TrakCord
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks yea i dint even notice the bird until i posted the vid :smack: haha. but i hope this helps anyone lookin for a lil more performance but still wants to stay quiet.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Hey Cubanob, can I have that Yellow Top you don't seem to be using? :p Just playing. I really should get one though......
Anyway, sounds good. Your bird seems like it has something to say about it though.

·
TrakCord
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its funny that yellow top is dead i jus been to lazy to throw it out. But thanks!

·
Registered
480 Posts
im not sure but its worth a shot
don't you live in Florida? = no smog tests. but, if you were in Cali you would have a smog test every other year. btw, nice job with the pipes. where did you have 'em installed or did you do it yourself? keep up the good work!

·
TrakCord
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
don't you live in Florida? = no smog tests. but, if you were in Cali you would have a smog test every other year. btw, nice job with the pipes. where did you have 'em installed or did you do it yourself? keep up the good work!
thanks! I installed these myself. The hardest part would have to be loosening the bolts on the catalytic behind the engine on the firewall side. If you have a strut bar it will be more difficult then without it..obviously. I have a 6 speed so the strut bar was in the way so i had to go through the wheel well and underneath. My first reccomendation is dont even bother tryin to loosen the bolts unless you have taken the wheel off, then the CV Axle, then the intermediate shaft as these parts will only get in the way and make the process longer and more frustrating. Take them off first then the removal and install should go smoothly. My. $02.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts