Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states i'm looking for a CF trunk for my sedan and i was wondering where can i get one from and where would they be? As u know i do live in British Columbia Canada and i have not seen one sedan with the trunk and i kinda wanna be the first so if u can plz leave the website our a phone number where i can get one from also price to thanks~ :)

·
Registered
908 Posts
yup, vis is a way to go

Get VIS trunk, its good.
But here are some prblms
If u DONT have a garage, and HAVE a few valuable items in the back such as amp and subs, then try to avoid getting CF trunk, because "they" can break ur CF trunk and take eveything they can out... :mad:
Speaking out of some1's experience

·
Registered
178 Posts
They dont make any carbon fiber trunks for our car and if they did itl be over the top in price... since 4 doors arnt considered sport cars so we have to wait for the trunk to come out..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
okeis thanks man but the trunks from import fan is the fitting good and does n e one know if the trunks leak and also if n e one on this website has it on there car?

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
i was asking a guy about his, he said he got it from them, and he wantred to return it cuz he said the fitment was horrible and the gaps were bigger and such, and they wouldnt let him return it for his money back cuz it was a "prototype"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts