Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Going back to my roots.
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im Scott and Ive been a Honda fan for a while now. I will be picking up an 06 6MT Coupe soon and found this site to be very helpful so hopefully Ill be able to learn a lot about the 7thgen Accord on here :).

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
welkommen MD member. remember service your car at curry, they are awesome people to deal with. mention my name if you talk to jason or omar.

60 a month is sort of high, given that it is a 2000 option. 60*60 = 3600..

it should be more like 40 a month extra. btw what are you getting your car for? let me know cos i got mine for under invoice from curry.

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
i'd pass on Nav unless you want the bling factor.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i thought it was just bling factor before i got it. but now i'm determined to have it in every single i car i ever purchase.

It's more than just navigation.. it's got POIs, travel info, and a few extra quirks. I'm new in this city so I use my navi a lot. maybe that's why I a big fan of it. u should check it out urself.. read the user manual and see if any of it interest you.

·
Stalls @ every light
586 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

Nice previous cars! Good luck with the new one.

I gotta add two thumbs up for NAV as well. Defenitely NOT just "bling" at all! I've had NAV in my last four vehicles but this is the first OEM. It seems I can't live with out one now. Plus it has the value added benefit of being useable for DVD, TV, and PC if so desired. If you want any or all of those it's better to have OEM for placement & convenience etc..

My 2 cents...

Cheers!

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
Welcome aboard! :D

If I had to do it over again I would DEFINITELY get the NAVI! I love how it enhances the interior of the car. GET IT.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

Go to the dealership and mess around with the navi. If you like how all of the extra features work and know you'll use the navi, get it :) .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts