Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I messed up pretty bad the other day I was backing out of the garage and forgot my mom's car was back there so bang.......now i got to get my whole ass end of the car repainted cus its molded and alot of that cracked and plus its two different pearls mixed in so it's extremely hard to match. So before i take it to the shop i'm gona fiberglass everything in my interior so they can paint that while they're doin my car. So my question is how do you fiberglass the dash. The door panels and headliner is no prob cus i'm just gona make some new ones but the dash is gona be a pain. I don't know if I should fiberglass over my exsisting dash or fabricate on like my door panels. If anyone has done this or knows how please please give me some info i gota hurry I've got about 2-3 weeks to do it and sanded and blocking the ****in **** will take more than half that time. One more thing is does anyone know where I can get some fiberglass resin in like a 5 gallon container I need alot of it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already did no reply so HotV6 if you see this I need your help pleeeeasssssssseeee!!!!!!!!!! I'm in a hurry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts