Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I remember seeing this a while back (not sure on what forum) with someone saying that this is a Mugen front lip that they got in Canada. These 2 guys (DJ Tantoy and Steveng) on Hondasociety have it, but I can't seem to find it. Here is it:

Also, importfan.com has what looks like the same lip but not for the 4 door like I've seen before:

All I know is that this lip is sick. Can someone help me find it? Thanks.
- Matt

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 2nd pic is obviously a pic of the lip on a coupe bumper but look at the first one, its a sedan bumper. Here's another pic of it:

It's not OEM that's for sure, look that the small indentions on the sides of the lip.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did try asking them but I still haven't got any sort of response. Also, importfan.com only has it for the coupe (i.e. the coupe pic above) so yeah...

·
Registered
121 Posts
nope wrong style lip thats the "spoon style"the only posible way is 2 get a coupe bumper like i did 4 my gf's car and get that lip....

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
The first lip is from a guy in the Phillipeanes(sp?). For some reason the 4drs have the coupe front bumper stock. The lip on the first one is CF and the 2dr one is from importfan.com. Search ebay for it, ive seen it on there a couple of times, they call it the Mugen lip and body kit. If im not mistaken when u find the Mugen wing for the 6th gen its the same guy that sells that lip too, but remember its not CF. It MIGHT be a different guy but I have seen it on ebay afew times. I personally didnt like it so never bothered with it and got my "real" mugen Knockoff Lip.

·
AV6.com OG Member
1,129 Posts
DJ_Tantoy is from the Phillipines. The accords there come with that front looking bumper (USDM sedan bumper but with a grill like the coupes). He bought his kit locally where he lives. It's made of fiberglass and his local shop told him that it was a mugen replica kit.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I can't wait for someone with a white or silver coupe to put on that cf lip. LOL.... rice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts