Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I searched and dug up an old thread that stated you could use the brushed TSX knobs on the Accord Navi. So the question is how do you remove it?

I am assuming that to remove the Navi knobs you would have to just stick a flathead with some electrical tape on it behind the knob and wedge it out. BUT, I don't want to do this and snap something so . . . is this the right way to do it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Returnee said:
Okay, I searched and dug up an old thread that stated you could use the brushed TSX knobs on the Accord Navi. So the question is how do you remove it?

I am assuming that to remove the Navi knobs you would have to just stick a flathead with some electrical tape on it behind the knob and wedge it out. BUT, I don't want to do this and snap something so . . . is this the right way to do it?

Thanks.
Hello, You just have to pull them off, But don't buy the TL or TSX knobs they will not fit. I bought them and tried now I'm out $40.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
moveingfaster said:
Hello, You just have to pull them off, But don't buy the TL or TSX knobs they will not fit. I bought them and tried now I'm out $40.
I am going to assume you have Navi and did the knobs you purchase come from the Navi trim level of the TSX and TL?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts