Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Keepin' it clean
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
navi upper display clock set question

how do you set the clock in the upper display part in accords with navi? i can change the clock in the navigation unit itself but the upper display clock is a different time. any help would be great as i haven't been able to figure it out, thanks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sorry no Navi you might want to take a look at that big book that came with the car.

·
Registered
299 Posts
It should set automatically.. When we went through the time change it changed on its own.

·
Registered
172 Posts
yes, the car knows what time zone you are in and should automatically adjust itself

·
Registered
699 Posts
check the settings...

andru044 said:
yes, the car knows what time zone you are in and should automatically adjust itself
check the settings in the set up of the Navi...I had my DST in the off position and it didn't adjust automatically. Now that I turned it on, it changes as I drive across time zones.

·
Keepin' it clean
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i know that's what i thought. when i change the time in the navi, the upper display doesn't change.

·
Keepin' it clean
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i couldn't figure out how to change the upper display after i removed the battery. i can change the one in the navi unit itself though.

·
Registered
172 Posts
did you try the diagnostic screen?

·
Keepin' it clean
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
when i changed the time in the setup of the navi unit, that time changed. when i looked up at the upper display above the navi screen the time was still different.

·
Keepin' it clean
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does anyone with navi know how you would be able to change the time in the upper display? not the navi screen itself but the screen above it that shows the radio station etc. or anyone else that also knows how to do it can you please help me out, thanks.

·
Registered
299 Posts
try disconnecting the negative off the battery for a while, and then re enter your radio and navi codes, maybe this will reset it back. It changes automatically.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the Navi unit and when I change the time on the setup, it also change the time on top too. I don't know why yours wouldn't.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes it is, when I change the time in the Navi unit. It also change the time on top. I don't know why your wouldn't?

·
Keepin' it clean
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah my upper display definetly doesn't change when changing it in the navi unit. should i bring it to the honda dealer?

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
yeah my upper display definetly doesn't change when changing it in the navi unit. should i bring it to the honda dealer?
Since removing the battery didn't work then yes bring it into a dealership. But I suggest reading through the navi book very well just to make sure you didn't miss anything that may fix it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I don't know if you brought it back to the dealer or not, but I might have just figured out your problem. While messing around with the Diagnostic Screen, under Functional Setup, there's this menu called "H/U Time Send". Make sure that it's set to "yes". This should fix your problem.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts