Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hellloooo!!!! speak up BC peeps......any body from the island??? I think that we should try to get enuf people from bc for a get together...

·
Registered
6 Posts
From Vic here!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't ... I got a 2001 Intrepid 2.7L V6 (maybe 220hp)w/ dual exhaust ,vibrant cci,tinted windows,2-12 massives and lots more....here's a couple pics...(not me in the pic)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey whats up guys!! I just sign on and Im from Delta, BC. I know a couple of you guys already from VAC and VPC. This site is very informative right from the start, I really enjoy it!!:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Really? Cool, pm me man maybe we can hook up sometime, I live close to Strawberry Hills Mall, how about you?

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
3,407 Posts
Tman said:
Really? Cool, pm me man maybe we can hook up sometime, I live close to Strawberry Hills Mall, how about you?
Guildford area. Hopefully I'll be getting my headers in soon. My goal is to try and reach 200+ whp N/A. Got a few more things to do before I go get my car dyno tuned.

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you need some installs let me know my friend can do it for you also when you go for a dyno try Kinetics they are pretty customer oriented and do a good job! Good luck!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Oh its just a joy driving and so much fun on the open road. Only if LSD was available as an option I would really love it!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I live in Vancouver.....:)

but I guess no one really care..hahahaha!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts