Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was saying, I have a Necvox DVD Player for sale. It is similar to a Rosen DVD Player, but a different brand, because I purchased it overseas. It has a 6.5" LCD Screen. It can play DVD's, MP3's, VCD's, CD's. It has TV tuner, Auxillary ouput, and is compatible for Navigation. It also has FM/AM radio, etc. I am selling this for about $1900-$2000. I payed about $3500, and it is only about 1 year old, in great condition. All cables will be included. So hit me up if you are interested.

Thanks ya'll,
BigSexe

·
Registered
494 Posts
I don't mean to be rude, but for a used LCD/DVD unit you're gonna have to come down in price... and I mean WAY down... For $2000 anyone can buy a new 7" Rosen unit and have a lot of money left over....

I'm sure the unit is nice and all, but for that price, don't expect to find a buyer...

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
you should at least post more info abour this brand.... maybe some pictures, some links???

·
Player Hater
173 Posts
for $2k you can buy the Alpine 907 unit...

·
Registered
612 Posts
I bought mine at Al&Ed's for $1500 brand new!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
you can get a Kenwood touch screen for less than 1500....is this just the flip out screen with nothing else? if its just the slave screen its not worth more than a grand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, maybe I was a little hasty with the price. I will go with $1450, or best offer.. I will include pics soon

·
Registered
670 Posts
that necvox unit is an exact clone of the rosen unit. and they sell for 900 new on ebay...so 1450 for a used one aint exactly a good deal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts