Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

my a/c compressor of my 98 av6 is defective. So i need a new/used one.

I have to add im german and here to get used one is just impossible cuz the car is very rare here.

I looked at ebay.com and found some good auctions.

What are ur experiences with these aftermarket parts like this one.

In germany at honda a new one will cost 1500,-euro/2000,-$ with clutch. So 235,-inclusive a new drier is a dream.
So help me guys a report some experiences.

Thanks a lot

Henric

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
the link you provided of the item seems decent... brand new a/c with clutch and they'll give you a one year warrenty
just make sure you pay with either paypal or a credit card with fraud protection just for some extra insurance...
i havent done business with that store personally, but i have dealt with other ebay stores regarding car parts and i cant complain since the prices are so much cheaper than the dealerships

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
it seems like seller have dicent feedback.

i have off topic questoin for you.
i'm looking for Xenon projector shroud off VW Sharan, sold in Europe only, do you know any place that could sell and ship it to US?
i have checked ebay.de for it, but i don't see shrouds all i see headlight assemblies and i don't think they will ship it to US.
may be i'm not searching correctly, i don't speak German.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HONDA_99 said:
it seems like seller have dicent feedback.

i have off topic questoin for you.
i'm looking for Xenon projector shroud off VW Sharan, sold in Europe only, do you know any place that could sell and ship it to US?
i have checked ebay.de for it, but i don't see shrouds all i see headlight assemblies and i don't think they will ship it to US.
may be i'm not searching correctly, i don't speak German.
Let me finish my compressor problem, then i will look for.
Write me mail ([email protected]) in a week or two to remember me. ;)

Henric

1 - 4 of 4 Posts