Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone offer me a space to park my car within a commutable distance to NYC? I need to be in the city for a week, and then I will be heading down to DC. since i dont want to pay out the gluteus maximus for parking, i was wondering if i could park my car at one of yalls place for approx a week.

adequate compensation if required may be provided. :cool:

·
Registered
148 Posts
fudge i wont be back for another week after that, otherwise id let u park at my house, got 1/2 acre of land and know everyone by first name on my street, and im only 25min from NYC, let me know if u delay it by any chance, then id love to offer u a parking spot, also just as a side note parking somewhere in NYC would cost u a fortune, and u risk getting ur **** stolen, id try to find something outside the city if u really really need it since u run a very high risk of being broken into best if luck

-Dice

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeh i know what you mean dice, i hate taking my car into nyc. anybody else within a commutable distance of NYC?

·
Registered
630 Posts
I live in central jersey and have a bus stop right near my house but the city by bus is probable like 1.5-2 hours
If u need a space its urs

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
03ondubs said:
I live in central jersey and have a bus stop right near my house but the city by bus is probable like 1.5-2 hours
If u need a space its urs
what about train? how far is that? thanks for offering. :)

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
I live 30minutes from Penn Station aka (34th street & 6th Avenue?) by train :) only issue is I have no driveway/garage you can park in :(

I park my car out in the streets.. (plenty of parking) leaving a car without moving out on the street for a week is big problem .. it asking for trouble :)

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
03ondubs said:
yeah its cool, when u tryin to head out this way
aug 14 till about the 19th or so. im trying to interview in NYC. then im driving down to dc.

·
Registered
463 Posts
yo owace, u can park in front of my house for that week..i live out in staten island...to the city it's about an hour if u take public transportation...but the bus is around 5 minutes from my house....holla back if u need a place to park..

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hobbes235 said:
yo owace, u can park in front of my house for that week..i live out in staten island...to the city it's about an hour if u take public transportation...but the bus is around 5 minutes from my house....holla back if u need a place to park..
what kind of bus is it? think theres a train to manhattan or something of the sort?

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
if im home you can park at my house, i dont know if ill be in florida that week. anyway i live 15 mins max from the city in queens. just take the 7 train a couple of stops. we own a private house and a personal driveway in the back. we rent out the other spots the only thing you might have to do is leave ur key with me so that when one of the other rents is trying to get in or out of the garage i would just move ur car forward or just backward. i mean this is also isnt 100 percent sure because i dont know if ill be here but ill let you know when time comes.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so far i think i got habib :-D whos offered to let me stay at his house. if anything changes i guess i can hit either of you two up.

i appreciate the support.
:up:

·
Registered
463 Posts
cool owace...pm me if u need a place though to park ur ride....good luck with interviews man ...i'm going through them myself right now and it's DAMN hard to find a job...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts