Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to know your take on 1 year old Apexi WS coilovers? you think its worth purchasing for $400 canadian? What should i look for? they have minor rust on them. anything in particular i shoudl look for? thanks

·
eat'em up
322 Posts
1sykcord said:
Hey guys just wanted to know your take on 1 year old Apexi WS coilovers? you think its worth purchasing for $400 canadian? What should i look for? they have minor rust on them. anything in particular i shoudl look for? thanks

whats that in american currency? anyway, i wouldnt! even if it is half of the original price, reason being, dont know what im buying, dont know the wear and tear of them, dont know how it was treated, i would just buy new ones...unless you are getting them at a steal of a deal!!

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
i thought about the same thing when i was buying my teins. they had 24k miles on them...and that seems like a lot. that's like 2 years of a little over average driving (i'm used to seeing average @ about 10k a year). anyway...i thought about it this way...they're supposed to be performance parts right? and apexi isn't like an unknown brand. just ask the seller what the condition of the coilovers is...and use paypal or some sort of 3rd party payment where you can file a complaint if they turn out to be BS from the seller. i also got my tein SS for $500 shipped....so it was kind of a biased decision =]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts