Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a 2001 Honda Accord V6 Coupe and the first cosmetic modification i'd like to make is changing the Headlights/taillights. the color of my car is silver and i like the black housing JDM headlights that i have seen on e-bay, and also the G2 black housing euro Altezza tail lights that i saw on a website procarparts.com, but i'm not sure of the quality. If anyone has had any expericence with either of these products, or any recommendations would be greatly appreicated. I like the black housing but want the quality of OEM so please leave suggestions and recommendations or complaints of all companys that make them. also if you have pics of your lights i'd love to see how they look thanx

·
Registered
273 Posts
IMO, clear your headlights and since you have silver leave it clear, my car is also silver and i have them cleared. looks real clean. also altezza are so played for the tails. again IMO, the TYC tail lights are a lot better looking and not cheap looking either and with those you can paint the bezels so it look cleaner and not cheap on your car. you may not like it but here is a pic of what the TYC looks like, this is someone elses car, cuz i am too lazy to upload a pic of it:
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4077&highlight=tyc

StacyB has a real good looking car!

well hope this helps you out somewhat, also try lowering it.

·
You cant be serios!11!11
220 Posts
Where have ya'll bought your headlights I just looked at the Tyc's I think I like them might even buy them in the coming week. Is there some other place to check them out at a better price?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts