Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
IMPORTED DREAMS car club
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats good fellow v6ers? I finally installed my supercharger and I need to find some one to tune the car for me. I been waiting for Gato from Gato Racing here in jersey to do it...but I keep getting the run around and he nots very good with keeping appointments. Im looking for some one in the tri state area. I know a lot of people here in Jersey go to Yosolo but a lot of these guys don't wanna work with the E-manage and the supercharger. Thanks in advance for your help!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

·
IMPORTED DREAMS car club
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just checked Evans Tunning and they don't tune the E-manage. Is it me or is this some bull**** that no one wants to bother with the E-Manage.

·
Registered
2003 Honda Accord 3.0L 6 speed
17 Posts
I can't help but just reminiscing on my 2000 5-speed man it was niceee.. To me at least..had 07 civic Si rims

·
Registered
2003 Honda Accord 3.0L 6 speed
17 Posts
Whats good fellow v6ers? I finally installed my supercharger and I need to find some one to tune the car for me. I been waiting for Gato from Gato Racing here in jersey to do it...but I keep getting the run around and he nots very good with keeping appointments. Im looking for some one in the tri state area. I know a lot of people here in Jersey go to Yosolo but a lot of these guys don't wanna work with the E-manage and the supercharger. Thanks in advance for your help!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:
Ive been thinking about doing that to mine..you got pics?? Is it worth the money??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts