Accord V6 Forum banner

Need help: pleze

823 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  akordman 
#1 ·
Hey I just got my springs that I ordered from a member here on the net. (btw, great transaction, gets + feedback all the way). I was wonderin if there was anybody on the forums in the north GA/ atlanta area that could help me with the install on the springs. I'm only 17 and (1) don't have the cash to get them installed (called a couple of shops and they said anywhere from $250-$450 O_O) and (2) would actually prefer to do it myself and learn something. And it would also be a nice time to meet some or one of you guys. Maybe multiple people to help, I would like to get this done hopefully next weekend. I know vtec-v6 is around my area but I haven't heard too much from him. If you do read this thread, you think you'd be able to help me? or point me in the direction of a shop where I won't be paying upwards of $100 just to install some springs.

BTW: I'd be willing to rent the tools from Autozone for the job if you don't have them....I have just the basic tools, and a decent set of socket wrenches.

#6 ·
planning on going to long island, but gonna be drivin into the poconos for a few paintball games.

hmmm springs are not that fun to do...but yeah you basically need the wrench, a jack, a spring compressor and accuracy good luck with installing your springs

i sure didnt have fun installing mine i installed it with my friends with a broken arm...
Arg....it doesn't look like fun but the outcome is gonna be beautiful if i could get some help installin it.

#11 ·
springs are pretty easy to isntall............

i remember when i first did my springs.......

the front driver side took 3hrs because i kept F*cking up so much and i basically memorized how to do it so well.

i got soo good that by the time i got to the Front Passenger side, it only took me 35min to take it out and install it.

i suggest u get/rent/borrow an air compressor and impact gun...

makes ur life...WAY EASIER

#14 ·
clean2draccord said:
Post up a thread in the Georgia regional forum. I'm sure a few of us have time and can help you out. :)
^ DOOD!!!!!!! you guys have him in georgia!!!!!!! hes like............"mr master accord" man.........hahhahah

not only does he have a FREAKING NICE A55 fixed up accord.......he also *whisperes* a mod........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.