Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please guys help me out, i've been looking for these headers for a long time now, and i can't afford to pay the shop by my house 400 for the,does anyone know where ican get some for around 300 or less? please let me know..

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
ebay, but the stone headers arnt here yet. and they are 400.

·
???
1,405 Posts
wow 28 dollars to ship....that's a lot. you can either send danny payment via paypal at '[email protected]' or you can send me a PM for payment via MO/cashiers check.

shipping would take about a week for it to get to you given that you paid paypal, i'd have to wait for the payment if it were cashier's check or mo so of course it'd take longer. Obx is right near us so danny makes trips to the wherehouse frequently

·
???
1,405 Posts
sorry gjc12 posted that someone sold them for 325 shipped. In the vendor classifieds i have headers readily available to ship for 335 (including shipping) and if you would kindly add 5 dollars to the payment as a donation to the site.

paypal payments go straight to [email protected]

othewise PM me for other payment options.

·
???
1,405 Posts
as many as the obx wherehouse has in stock. There will definately be one for you though when you are ready to buy. You don't have to hurry, but you shouldn't wait too long in case price should change for any reason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts