Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
H22 driver
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have an 98 accord lx auto,4banger, and i just bought an h22 obd2 complete swap, manual tranny,clutch everything. I'm somewhat mechanically inclined but i don't have the shop or tools and expertise to perform the swap myself. can anybody recommend a good shop or person with alot of experience doing this swap to me. I can have the place i bought it from deliver the motor. I live in pg county MD, near six flags

I'll appreciate any help you guys can give me.

thanx
Edit/Delete Message

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you have a 6th Gen Accord I'd hop over to 6thgenaccord.com. It's not that I want to take away from V6P because there is great info here but on 6th Gen there's a lot of info on people wanting to do and a few that have done that swap.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
How much are you willing to pay for labor because it won't be cheap. And what are you planning to run to keep the car obd2 because the ECU for the motor you have won't work you'll have to get a OBD2A ecu from a 1996 honda prelude vtec 2.2L which is the P13-A12 ecu rare has hell though took me for ever to find one. The shop that did mine is 2hrs away from you in DE but I know NVA-AV6 from VA could do the swap for you but he's busy as hell with builds you can pm him here at NVA-AV6.

·
Airborne Paratrooper
58 Posts
There is agile automotive in Bel-Air MD. I can give you the number if you like

1 - 5 of 5 Posts