Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FAILLLLLLLL
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got my afc neo harness pretty nice quality, now i've installed the unit but now i can't put the ecu back to its orginal place as the wires are too much and the carpet wont close is there another good place to where i can re-mount my ecu..? and where can i mount my afc neo..? i can't seem to find a good place..

it a pretty nice unit i think after some more bolt-ons i can reach my 200whp goal.. :D

·
FAILLLLLLLL
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont really know how to tune it properly yet, so its proly all mental right now.. but just playing around i can feel vtec kick in more and throttle response is much quicker when i played around with the throttle, but after i get more performance mods (i only have the v2) i will get it tuned. but i might go dyno my car right now to see where i am at, kinda curious as well hopefully above 165

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
you know anyone in houston who will dyno tune for cheap? i'm gonna dyno after installing my cams...so maybe we can get a deal if we have 2 cars?

·
FAILLLLLLLL
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm well dyno is 65 for 3 pulls, and tuning is around 200~250 depending on our cars... they are a bit over priced but they've been around for a long time and does pretty good work

·
Registered
2003 Honda Accord 3.0L 6 speed
17 Posts
its looks good, can you feel a big difference?
so i got my afc neo harness pretty nice quality, now i've installed the unit but now i can't put the ecu back to its orginal place as the wires are too much and the carpet wont close is there another good place to where i can re-mount my ecu..? and where can i mount my afc neo..? i can't seem to find a good place..

it a pretty nice unit i think after some more bolt-ons i can reach my 200whp goal.. :D

Get errrrr donneeee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts