Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I've picked out the rims: Enkei Evo 6's. IMO they're really good looking rims that'll compliment my tint and CF hood I'm getting soon. Anyways, I just need to know if they'll fit and what kind of tire size I need for them. Here's the specs:

Enkei Evo 6
18 x 7.5
5-100/114.3 bolt pattern
+45 offset
center bore 72.6

well there ya go. I've done a search and can't find an answer so any info about fit/tire size would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Oh, I'm paying $1900can w/rubber. Good deal or rip-off??

·
Registered
116 Posts
Shaner said:
Okay, I've picked out the rims: Enkei Evo 6's. IMO they're really good looking rims that'll compliment my tint and CF hood I'm getting soon. Anyways, I just need to know if they'll fit and what kind of tire size I need for them. Here's the specs:

Enkei Evo 6
18 x 7.5
5-100/114.3 bolt pattern
+45 offset
center bore 72.6

well there ya go. I've done a search and can't find an answer so any info about fit/tire size would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

They'll fit just fine.

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Shaner said:
Well that would completely depend upon what the "rubber" is... :rolleye2:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bridgestone Pontenza tires. Wow, I can't believe I type "rubber", stupid friends are rubbing off on me (oh god, was that a pun???). Anyways, what size tire?? anyone???

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks smithz:)

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
No problem, good luck with your new rims. Be careful with the Enkeis... I had a set before my konigs and the enamel, paint or whatever they covered it with chipped REAL easily. Like when trying to just get the stupid center cap off... just be careful with them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have 235/40/18 and a bunch of folks on here recommended that tire size instead of 225.

$1900 can seems decent I guess. I hope that includes mounting, balancing, shipping...

Good luck! Can't wait to see pics!

~Amanda

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I don't want my spedo to be off so should I get 235's or 225's??? I want the diameter of the overall of the tire+rim to be the same as stock. Btw, damn Amanda, you're hot! haha;-)

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
The first number is the width, the second is the percentage of the width. A 235 *might* need to be a 235 35 18 in order to retain the same OD, but I'm not positive. The place you are buying them should know this stuff. I wanted to get a 235 but I seem to remember them not being to find the ones I wanted... but that was like 2 years ago so I'm not sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts