Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I created a thread like this 5 years ago, but I just thought I'd created a new and updated one.

If you need to convert your interior lights to LED, I could do it for a good price. I've done it many times to members here and i'm sure a lot of people could vouch for my work.

You dont have to be in So. Cal to get this deal 'coz you can also send the item you need to be done and i'll send it back to you with the LED installed and ready to go and all you gotta do is put it back in your car. I usually finish the job the same day I recieve the package and ship it back the same day or the next day.

Things that you can usually convert are:

- clock
- climate controls
- sunroof control
- tcs and cruise controls
- oem radio
- fog light control
- Odometer
- Gauges (RPM, MPH, Gas, and Temp)
- Gauge Turn Signals

can also do a custom LEDs on the air vents :cool:

here's a pic of my old set-up.

new set-up

·
TD = The Destroyer
167 Posts
i did a led conversion but the clock is really dim. i can barely read it. where do you get the LED for the clock that doesn't suck? also, for the odometer. mine's bright enough to read but the edges are pretty dim.

·
TD = The Destroyer
167 Posts
no i didn't. how do you do that? is there a filter behind the odometer too?

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no i didn't. how do you do that? is there a filter behind the odometer too?
thats the reason why your clock is dim.

as for the odometer, it doesn't have any filter, but the reason why the center is brighter is because maybe your LED isn't shaved. i shave my LED so the light output is wider.

·
TD = The Destroyer
167 Posts
ok, i just removed kind of a blue thing with a black frame on one side. it's marginally brighter, but i think i need to aim the led. i'll try that.

·
TD = The Destroyer
167 Posts
well what do you know. it worked. thanks dood.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts