Accord V6 Forum banner

Nervous about the HFP kit and my drop.

947 views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  shon.nv 
#1 ·
So I love the HFP kit but I just lowered my car with Tein SS-P coilovers and I already scrape the front a little. My question is, will the HFP kit make the car THAT much lower to the ground?

Could someone post pics of their LOWERED coupe with the HFP kit?

#12 ·
I scrape the very underside of my bumper (towards the center) going up and down driveways if I don't apex the turn enough. I think the HFP will be okay, though.
hey man, hows it going? upgraded to coilovers i see! i dont think ull be that much lowered with the kit.
my car is basically slammed too, the first week had me nervous when driving because i was just used to driving up/down driveways regularly and of course i scraped.
you just have to corner a bit more and go up/down driveways at an angle.
you scraped at the most obvious spot, the center of the front bumper because it sticks out the most. this is why you gotta go up or down on your left or right side to avoid scraping.
now i look at it as a challenge to exit/enter driveways flawlessly, lol.

#13 ·
getting bigger rims anit ganna make your car higher people...just get the kit, the lip is in plastic so it anit ganna crack, just learn how to angle your car on dips and drive ways....yes i guarantee you will scrape it, and yes the "sound" will kill you the 1st couple times, but its all UNDER the lip and you dont see it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.